CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Finding the right... yeah

Wow, I can already tell I'm going to spend WAY too much time on this thing! Two blogs in one day... with like two hours apart, I'm doomed...But what can I say when I'm listening to Jon McLaughlin and artist like him, and I just want to write/type? Who knows. If you do, let me know!!


Finding the right... yeah pretty much says EVERYTHING that I'm trying to figure out right now. My professor has it in his mind that I'm going to be a lawyer some day, and I'm not going to lie. I've actually looked into a little bit. He did help me decide that I am going to major in Political Science, which doesn't make me stressed at all. With everything else I was super stressed about all the classes, tests, projects and everything. But with this, its just there. I'm a little frustrated with the timing and lack of time that have on some days to really focus on the reading and studying that I should be putting in. But I have been able to find time to catch up, thank goodness for buses right? One thing that I think I have 'found the right' area to go into is cause of my test scores. I was looking over my test again from my class, and I was amazed at how WELL I did. All my tests but maybe 3 or 4 were below 65, and those tests were math test in High School that she was able to curve my grade because of my explanation of how I got the answer *Thank You Merch!!* I know its a weird way to think that I figured out what my major was cause of that, but I can't 'find the right' words for it.

And the last 'finding the right....' is finding the right way to get to sleep!! T.V. on the internet is not working, I'm sorry Ned, Chuck, Gibbs, Abbey, Martin, but I just can't anymore. If i read, I STAY UP ALL NIGHT!!! Stupid Climaxes that last the whole book! So i have found that writing makes me tired... 


0 comments: